Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nordic Game Jam 2012

Hi!

I'm currently at Nordic Game Jam 2012, where I have with a group of people been working on creating a game on 48 hours.
Currently the finishing touches are being put on our game so I decided to show of the character that I created for our game, "Cardboxing".


I call him, a Little Devil, mostly in lack of a better name xD

I'm not the most experience character modeller (or texture for that sake) so it's probaly not very good, especially since I had to make it really fast :3
But I am quite satisfied with the result, especially since I've done all the work on him - that includes all modelling, texturing, rigging and skinning - and since this is the first character I've ever rigging / skinning (got a quite intro on how to do so yesterday) I'm pretty damm proud of how it turned out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment